BBYO Passport has partnered with Travel Insured International to provide an insurance policy specially designed for teen travel – and it’s automatically included with your registration through January 7, 2020. Sign up for a summer 2020 teen experience knowing that you’re covered for the unexpected.
- This offer applies to our standard “Student Deluxe” policy with Travel Insured International.
- Families wishing to add the “Cancel for Any Reason” supplement may do so by paying the difference in cost.
- Coverage levels for this complimentary travel insurance offer is based on the value of the program land costs as well as the value of an optional supervised flight – if a supervised flight is offered for the program of your choice.
- If an optional supervised flight is offered, and you choose to make separate flight arrangements that exceed the cost of our supervised flight, you will be responsible for any difference in insurance coverage costs for the policy to be valid.
- If no supervised flight is offered for the program of your choice, we will automatically insure your travel costs up to $500 as part of your insurance coverage. If the cost of your self-booked travel arrangements exceeds $500, you will be responsible for any difference in coverage costs for the policy to be valid.
- According to the terms of the policy, this offer is only available to USA residents. Non-USA residents as well as USA residents who wish to opt-out of this offer will receive a flat $150 program discount.
- This complimentary travel insurance offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions and is only applicable for summer teen experiences.
HOW IT WORKS
- To take advantage of this offer, sign up for the summer program of your choice and pay the $250 deposit – which is refundable in full through March 3, 2020.
- Prior to March 3, 2020, a new form will be added to your account and you will be given the opportunity to add the travel insurance policy of your choice to your account through a form.
- Enter the reference code “Cover Me!” during your registration.
- Once we receive your registation we’ll respond with a confirmation, and your travel insurance credit will be posted to your account soon after your group’s travel details are released in March 2020.
- If any of the special conditions described above apply to you, it’s your responsibility to contact us to make arrangements.
This offer will only be available for a limited time, so sign up without delay…and your peace of mind will be on us!