As of April 1, 2021
Since 1956, BBYO has hosted tens of thousands of teens in Israel, Europe, and beyond, on journeys of discovery and connection. We began planning for our 2021 summer season with our ongoing commitment to providing safe and meaningful experiences for teens. We are also committed to providing clear communication on our evolving policies and procedures. With the overwhelming support and interest for enriching and fun programs for teens, we are moving forward with preparations for Passport experiences this summer. We are grateful for the patience of families as we are working with each country's government on group travel procedures. We are in the process of implementing those guidelines in our plans and will be updating this space and communicating directly with our registered teens and families as things progress.
These are the current updates for Passport programs:
Extended Payment Deadline & Risk-Free Cancellation Deadline
- April 6, the program balance is due in full.
- April 27, the last day to cancel with a full refund.
- April 28, all payments are non-refundable/non-transferable.
Health & Safety Guidelines
- We are in close contact with relevant health agencies and governments.
- We are developing guidelines with a medical task force for safe travel.
- We are working with travel agencies and other youth serving organizations to develop safety protocols and will be sharing them with registered families in advance of departure.
- BBYO reserves the right to add a COVID-19 program fee of up to $100 per traveler.
- BBYO reserves the right to consolidate and/or cancel specific programs and/or program dates according to its own discretion.
- Supervised flight details will be available later this spring.
- Participant forms are now available.
We could not be more excited for summer and are grateful for the continued trust of our families as we plan for a wonderful experience this summer. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have.